WHO WE ARE
We (official website www.nutech.nz are Nutech limited and in these terms we refer to ourselves as “we” or “us”
(1) Governing law – The contract (and these terms) are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
(2) Waiver – If we exercise or fail to exercise any right or remedy available to us, this shall not prejudice our rights in exercising that or any other right or remedy. Waiver of any term of the contract must be specified in writing by us and signed by an authorised person.
(3) No assignment – You cannot assign or transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under this contract without our prior written consent.
(4) Brand New Products – Brand new products are products that are brand new from the factory and have not been sold to any end user. Brand new products that are sold with Manual Store Upgrades or manual configurations are also classified as brand new products
(1) If you wish to return any product, you must request a return authorisation (RA) number before you send it back. Please note that, we take no responsibility for any item arriving without an Order Number or RA number. Sending anything to us without an RA number will be very likely to result in the loss of your item.
(2) If you received the wrong items or damaged items, you need to advise us in writing within 3 days of receiving the item(s) and attach photos taken of the items received. Otherwise you agree that the correct items have been delivered and that they are in good order (this does not affect any rights you have under New Zealand consumer laws).
(3) If a product suffers a serious hardware fault (for example, computer or monitor not powering on) within 14 days from the date of purchase, you may be entitled an Express Replacement under Warranty. Non-hardware issues and configuration issues are not covered under warranty and may incur service charges (please refer to Warranty Policy section).
(4) We do not have to accept a return if you have simply changed your mind (buyer’s remorse), but we may accommodate your request (a re-stocking fee may apply).
CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT
(1) If you are buying goods for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, you may have certain rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (CGA) that cannot be excluded or limited. These terms and conditions do not limit or alter your rights you have under CGA (other than in the circumstances permitted under the Act).
(2) If you are in trade, buying goods for commercial or industrial use, you agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply.
(3) Nutech NZ will fully comply with and meet our obligations under all New Zealand Laws.
You may find more information about the Act on the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE)’s website:
Information on the Commerce Commission’s website:
Full Legislation of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993:
Full Legislation of the Fair Trading Act 1986:
You agree to provide Nutech limited opportunity to inspect your product before any CGA claim application could be processed/accepted.
PAYMENTS AND OVERDUE AMOUNTS
(1) We do not have to provide you any specific goods or services until we have received the full payment for all the goods and services ordered. This means that we can apply your payment to any previous outstanding account. Your current order may be held up until all the money you owe us has been paid.
(2) On overdue amount you will have to pay any costs we incur (including debt collector fees and legal fees on a solicitor-client basis).
All goods are subject to stock availability.
(1) While our policy is to keep prices competitive in the market as best as we can, like all other commodities, prices are subject to change any time based on many factors, such as supply and demand in the market, currency exchange rates, transport and cost of sale.
(2) All product or service prices are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time before accepting an order, especially when a product is not in stock and on back-to-back order.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
(1) We pride ourselves in getting things right, but sometimes errors, omissions or mistakes might occur with any of the graphical depictions, photos, specifications and prices of the products that we sell in advertisements, quotes, invoices or acknowledgements. Sometimes, we may only discover the errors after the goods was delivered to you.
(2) If we discover a mistake, we will let you know promptly and provide you with options, including but not limited to returning the goods for a full refund.
FORMATION OF CONTRACT
Our quote, website and advertisements are only an invitation to treat. When you order online or otherwise, it constitutes an offer by you to purchase in accordance with these terms and conditions. Our acceptance occurs (and the contract is formed) when we dispatch the goods to you
When we accept your order, these terms and conditions, together with any additional terms we have advised you or agreed to in writing, is the entire agreement between us. You agree that there are no other understandings, representations or warranties forming a part of this agreement. In particular, if you have any special instructions that are inconsistent with these terms, we will try to accommodate but you accept that they are not binding on us.